ABOUT REYNOLDS BUTLER
CHARTERED SURVEYORS AND PROPERTY CONSULTANTS
Reynolds Butler is founded on the principle of delivering a personal and professional chartered surveying service, with proven results.
We were established over ten years ago by Phil Reynolds. Highly experienced in complex property matters, Phil understands you require someone to interpret the jargon, assess the situation, and give you a common-sense solution.
Phil will turn challenges into solutions and work with any other professional advisers in your team. He can also introduce you to specialist advisers to further enhance the service we offer, such as building surveyors, architects, and planning consultants.
Whether you are an international real estate consultancy, a regional housing association, or a local charity, we know you need effective, commercial and innovative advice you can trust.
Our director – Phil Reynolds
- Chartered surveyor with over 21 years’ experience in a variety of senior roles in commercial, residential and rural surveying practice
- Established Reynolds Butler in 2013 to forge more personalised client relationships and deliver excellent solutions to all types of commercial, residential and rural property issues
- Worked in DTZ’s (now Cushman and Wakefield) corporate real estate management team for key clients Barclays and WH Smith, including leading on a 500 retail and office property portfolio
- Joined an international consultancy business to provide a range of commercial and rural property services to local authority clients, including day-to-day and strategic management of a 3,000-hectare rural estate and annual valuation of a diverse property portfolio worth over £200 million
- Worked as a land agent at the Forestry Commission, managing and generating new income from a portfolio of residential and commercial lettings on a 22,000-hectare estate in the south east of England
- Professionally trained with a leading regional property consultancy in Essex and Suffolk
- Experienced as an expert witness on complex valuation matters
- Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and a supervisor of graduates completing the assessment of professional competence (APC) to qualify as a chartered surveyor